Darjeeling is a small beautiful town in the foothills of the Himalayas which is very famous for tea in India. The extraordinary and rich plantation of the black tea admires the slanting slopes among the earth’s topmost peaks of Kanchenjunga that stand still and contributes the best view in hills. You will be amazed by watching the Toy train and gaining experience which is breathtaking views that come across through the misty hills. To make your experience more lavishing with a beautiful viewpoints then there are some of the best Homestay in the Northeast which will assist you to make your experience beautiful.
Best homestays in the northeast are as follows:-
- Happy Valley Homestay– It is situated 600m away from the main town and approximately 15 km away from Tiger Hill. Happy Valley Homestay provides fantastic lodging with an adjacent attached terrace and a view dining extension. The room includes seating space, flat-screen Television, and the adjacent attached bathroom. The best part is the meal, especially the options that are included in breakfast that are vegetarian and continental. Reception is very good at their services at any time.
- Location: – Hooker road on Lebong Cart Road Darjeeling, 734101 Darjeeling India.
- Room tariff: – 1,000
- Rambler’s Nesting Homestay: – It is situated 9km away from Tiger hill and 2.9 away from the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute and the Zoological Park, Rambler’s homestay is one of the satisfactorily best homestays in the northeast (Darjeeling). The room has a balcony or terrace which provides a unique and beautiful sight seen. You can also enjoy the delicious continental breakfast. This homestay offers free Wi-Fi service, you can also rent a vehicle to explore the town. Rambler’s homestay is also situated nearby fascinating locations to visit within Darjeeling that including the Monastery of Ghoom and the Japanese Peace Pagoda.
- Location: – West Point Road above Dali Fatak, 734101 Darjeeling, India
- Room Tariff: – INR 1,300 only
- Vikkyz Homestay: – This is another best homestay in the northeast (Darjeeling) and is situated 4.3 km away from Tiger hill, this homestay offers free Wi-Fi and personal parking services. You can involve in activities like hiking, and cycling, and you can hire a vehicle to rent to explore the town. Famous sightseeing places from this property are Japanese Peace Pagoda 2.4 km, Mahakal temple 5km, Himalayan mountaineering institute 5km, and Kanchenjunga Mountain 8.9km.
- Location: – 101 Ghoom Sukhia Road, Near Ghoom Girls School P.O Ghoom Darjeeling, 734102 Darjeeling, India
- Room Tariff: – INR 1,800/-
Gangtok is the capital of Sikkim but also the epic center of the Sikkim tourism sector and is very famous for hill stations across India. Gangtok is the foundation for the adventure admirer consisting of the campers, and trekkers to the ranges of the Himalayan Mountain. Gangtok and the surrounding locations have tremendous natural sceneries like MG Road, Ban Jhakri Falls, Tashi view, Tsogmo Lake, and many more. In addition, many religious sight scenes include Ganesh Tok, Enchey Monastery, Do Drul Chorten Rumtek Monastery, etc. River Teesta is another place for clean water rafting in the North East. To make your experience and stay interesting there are some the homestays.
- Triveni Homestay: – It is located nearby to the travel hub of the SNT bus stand. Triveni Homestays is one of the budget-friendly properties in Gangtok. This property has facilities like room service but for particular times for guests. This property has three properly maintained rooms that include facilities like television, closet, and bathroom with the adjacent geysers facilities. Apart from this property also offers free Wi-Fi and parking facilities that are accessible here. The nearby attractions from this property are Sikkim Himalayan Zoological Park, Hanuman Tok, and the tempest Temple. Closest Airport is Bagdogra Airport which is 124 kilometers away from Gangtok.
- Location:- Amdo Golai, Beside Lyrics Restaurant, Opp. Krishi Bhawan, Tadong, Gangtok , 737102
- Tariff:- NA
- Chandmari Homestay: – This homestay is situated 2 km away from the city Centre. This property is situated at the top of the hill that offers a panoramic view of 360-degree view of the mountains and the nearby regions of the Gangtok. You can access the beautiful view of sunset by just sitting on the Balcony. Chinese and Indian meals are served for lunch and dinner. There is also a preference for chicken or Fish for non-vegetarian guests. It includes facilities that as warm water facilities in Washroom, Wi-Fi, and Laundry that is non- chargeable. Heaters and born fire facilities are chargeable.
- Location:- 2nd mile upper chandmari ,J.N road, Gangtok Sikkim
- Tariff:- INR 1076/-
Kalimpong is one of the districts of West Bengal and a famous hill station for tourism. It is situated at the height of 4,100 ft. Because of the lower altitude in comparison to Gangtok and Darjeeling. So the weather and ambiance are suitable for most the tourist. We offer the best tour packages just for you all if you want to explore this hill station. Kalimpong is also famous for the plantation of turmeric, cardamom ginger, etc. As you take a tour of Kalimpong you can view a tremendous number of flowers, mosses, and ferns. To make your stay enjoyable there are some of the homestays and they are as follows:-
- K. Home Stay: – This property of Kalimpong is surrounded by the hills of Delo. You can also view River Teesta and Mt. Kanchenjunga. This property is allocated very close to the border of Sikkim so it is the central hub of Darjeeling, Sikkim, AND Kalimpong. This property has complimentary breakfast, Wi-Fi, and free parking for vehicles. The nearby attractions from this property that is Pine view Nursery, Durpin Dara Hill, Delo Park, Kalimpong Science center, and many more.
- Location:- 4GCH+QPF, Sangser Khasmahal, Kalimpong West Bengal 734316
- Tariff :- NA
- Mystery Garden: – This is one of the most recommended properties that is very beautiful in the cradle of the hills. This property offers free Wi-Fi, a kitchenette, smoking rooms, and free parking facilities. It is a pleasure for the eyes to view the Kanchenjunga from the window. All the organic vegetables are grown in this property itself. The nearby sights are Delo Park, Durpin Dra, etc.
- Location:- Takna Gumba Dokan Dara P.O Lolay G.P, Palla Khasmahal, Kalimpong, West Bengal 734301
- Tariff: – INR 1300 and above
Pelling is one of the famous hill stations of Sikkim and it is also known for many natural landscapes, historical sites, monasteries, and natural landscapes. It also includes the waterfall and lakes, and lastly their rich culture. Some of Pelling Pemayangtse Monastery attractions include, Ruins of Rabdentse Palace, Pelling Sky Walk and Chenrezig Statue, Rimbi waterfall and Rock Garden, and many more.
- Pandim Heights: – This homestay has a room with a personal balcony. It has a restaurant, room service, free internet service. Private parking is accessible but it cost an extra charge. This property offers phenomenal sightseeing. Viewpoints can be accessed in accordance with the guest’s request in advance.
- Location: – Pelling, Sikkim
- Tariff:- 2000/- per night
- Lobding Homestay:- This property is exactly in the lap of nature and the space makes you feel a home-like aroma. The best part is they only use fresh vegetables and good quality tea but that is charged separately.
- Location:- Pelling Sikkim
- Tariff:- 1218/- pernight